By easily connecting your Beko 400 TR device to a printer, you can print out your e-archive / e-invoices. You can watch the video explaining how to do this, or you can complete the process by following the steps below.
- Click on “My Documents” (“Belgelerim”) tab under “Reports” section (“Raporlar”) from the main menu.
- Select the e-archive invoice you want to print from “My Document Details” (“Belge Detaylarım”)
- Click on “Show E-Document” (“E-Belgeyi Göster”) and then click printer symbol at the bottom.
- Add a printer by clicking "Select Printer" (“Yazıcı Seçin”) at the top. In order to establish a connection between the printer and the Beko 400 TR, both must be connected to the same internet network.
- After the printer connection is established, you can print your document.